Did you know a great miter saw can decrease your labor and increase productivity by many times? But finding the best one is always tough. If you’re looking for the best miter saw and feel confused to choose, then we are here to help you. We have tested many saws and compared them.
After a long-term of comparing, we found the best one. Yes, we’re now going to review the great dual bevel miter saw, the Hitachi C12RSH2. This saw is popular, admired, and best-rated of all miter saws. We have discussed this product in full detail and its features. We have also included some common questions and miter saw maintenance so that you can take proper care of your saw. So, let’s start-
- Offers comfortable grip & control;
- Powerful 15 AMP motor;
- Product Dimension: 25x35x28 inches.
The Hitachi C12HRS2 is the upgraded version of the Hitachi C12HRS. The C12HRS was a successful and great miter saw that was the first choice of all workers. After the successful period of C12HRS, the manufacturer brought the C12HRS2 which is upgraded, has more features based, is more workable, and better appearance. After launching the saw, it took a very short time to be the first choice.
This one is a powerful 15 AMP-based dual bevel miter saw. The compact slide system of the saw allows the saw head to slide, along with the fixed rails in order to zero clearance. And the most workable feature of the saw is the laser marker. The marker helps a lot to cut accurately along with ease.
The large sliding fence of the saw is able to raise the fence height to 5-1/8″ to cut up to 7-1/2″ in molding vertically. 0-45 degree bevel angle range allows the user to flip the saw blade easily and quickly. At the same time, it also allows leaving the material in place with the right and left blade range. The saw has a 0-57 degree miter angle at the right and 0-45 degrees at the left for better flexibility.
The positive stop is another useful feature. This one helps to easily read the measurement and quick settings along with the indicator on the miter and bevel scale. The handle of the saw is vertical and coated with a soft and vibration-reducing elastomer grip. It presents you with great control as well as comfort.
The saw uses 12 inches 60T TCT saw blade for better accuracy. The compact slide system of the saw decreases the footprint which is very valuable to any shop environment. While other saws need rear clearance, the C12HRS2 offers you zero clearance for better results. You get a dust bag with the saw so that you can carry the saw with you and keep it safe while leaving it idle.
What we liked
- Offers a laser for accurate cutting;
- Compact slide system;
- Positive stops; Quick settings;
- Vibration-reducing elastomer grip;
- Laser marker system for more accuracy;
- Fixed rail system.
What we didn’t like
- No noticeable con.
Why You Should Choose Hitachi C12RSH2 Instead Of Hitachi C12RSH
The Hitachi C12RSH and the Hitachi C12RSH2 are from the same manufacturer. Though they are different models, generally they are the same as well. The C12RSH2 is nothing but the upgraded model of the C12RSH. The C12RSH was one of the successful miters seen from Hitachi. But it had some limitations. So Hitachi started to make a machine with better performance.
As a result, the C12RSH2 is here. So, if we want to compare these two machines, the C12HRS2 will definitely be the winner. The C12HRS is the root of the C12HRS2, and it came with better performance than the previous C12HRS model. It’s the best idea to get the C12HRS2 instead of C12HRS.
How You Can Maintain Your Saw
To get a continuous smooth performance from your saw, you need to follow some tips. Here are some maintenance tips, if you follow them, you will get the best performance from the saw for a longer period.
- The first step is to clean the miter saw of dust and debris. You can use a vacuum cleaner to do it. Pay more attention and ensure that no dust is left on the saw surface.
- After cleaning the saw, now look at the fence and the saw-cutting table. Many people think it’s unnecessary but believe me; only cleaning the tools isn’t enough. Clean the table, cutting surface, and especially the place of caked particles. Clean it properly.
- Now, this is time to clean the blade and sharpen it. The blade is the most important as it has the main work to do. The performance and the functions of the tools depend on this blade. The sharper blade cuts more accurately and smoothly. First of all, remove all debris from the blade. After that, brush and clean your teeth (Don’t forget to use thick work gloves). Now, apply some cutting oil on the blade surface. If you notice the blade has been blunt, then sharpen the blade by using the right sharpening tools.
- Now, it’s time to clean the exterior moving parts. Overlook them and apply the right lubricant on them. The lubricant helps to enhance their longevity of them and reduces friction. You can find the recommended lubricant type in the user manual.
- After cleaning all the parts, it’s time to check the power cord, kert board, and brushes. Replace them if you notice any damage to them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is the Saw Able to Cut 6×6?
Yes, it is. But it has a 12 inches blade so you need to flip the board if you want to cut 6×6. But don’t worry, it is not a problem because the laser will let you cut as you desire.
How Many Included Saw Teeth Come With It?
The included blade of the saw has 32 teeth rip blades. But if you need 40-80 teeth then you have to buy them. Remember that any blade of 12 inches with the same arbor will fit in it.
Is There a Blade Break in It?
Yes, there is a blade break.
What are the Key Uses and Important Features of the Hitachi C12RSH2?
What Type of Power Source Does the Hitachi C12RSH2 Use?
The Hitachi C12RSH2 uses an electric motor powered by a 110-volt outlet. This motor is designed to operate with a consistent and reliable power source, providing precise and efficient cutting performance. The motor is also designed to reduce vibration, providing a smoother cut.
What is the Maximum RPM of the Hitachi C12RSH2?
The maximum speed of the Hitachi C12RSH2 is 4,500 RPM. This is the highest speed that the saw can achieve when using a standard 6-1/2 inch saw blade. This speed is ideal for cutting through thick and hard materials such as steel and aluminum.
The Hitachi C12RSH2 is really an awesome and user-friendly miter saw. This one is highly able to add great value to your workshop. However, this one can be the best partner for you at your workplace. Basically, the C12HRS2 is worth your money. Almost every user found this very valuable and user-friendly. So, why confused? Rush now!
You Might Also Like:
- Impact Socket Set – Top 10 Reviews
- Cutting Torch Kit – Experts Reviews
- Finding the Best Single Bevel Miter Saw
About This Writer
Hello, I am David Rowan. I am a professional contractor with 10 years of experience in home building, different tools used, construction, home remodeling, and other home improvement work. I have already built many custom homes and continued to do several woodworking projects along with how to deal with all categories of tools.